Why Should Midsize Companies Move to Oracle's Enterprise-Grade ERP Cloud?
- Over 30 years leading IT innovation and experience to bring to market best practice business processes.
- Oracle Cloud provides a common platform and foundation to build on as companies grow.
- Full breadth of ERP services, including financials, planning and budgeting, risk and controls management, procurement and sourcing, inventory, and cost management, and project portfolio management available for your organization to adopt as and when the need arises with minimal disruption to the business.
- Role based business intelligence dashboards that proactively monitor and drive your business rather than just report on outdated static information enabling more effective decision making.
- Modern user experience supporting socially-enabled business processes optimized for today's collaborative, hyper-connected, and mobile workforce.
- Applications engineered for all types of enterprises from small to large, from national to global, with multi-GAAP, multi-currency, multi-language, and multi-subsidiary capabilities to rapidly support business expansion.
- Easy, predictable pricing with a subscription-based (SaaS) deployment model.
- Assurance of reliable and secure applications designed and developed on industry standard technologies, trusted by thousands of customers for more than thirty years with record breaking levels of R&D investment for continued innovation and improvement.
- 4th generation compliance-certified global data centers for superior security and performance.
- The only strategic IT partner to provide complete cloud services from software to infrastructure freeing in-house IT resources to focus on innovation rather than maintenance.
Source - www.oracle.com