In Order management, for a B2B Sales Order we have Requisition and Purchase Order Associated with order line.In Order management there is no field that store the line between OM and PO. Only link between B2B order line and requisition or PO is via MTL-RESERVATION table.
Below are Steps to Create and progress B2B Order line.
- Create/Book B2B Order line, Booking will progress the order line to workflow activity “Create Supply Order – Eligible”.
- Select the line and right click and from pop-up mean Selct “progress order”.
- Action in setp-2 Insert the data into Requisition Interface table as well as progress order line workflow to SHIP_LINE activity.
- Create the Requisition via requisition Import.Creation of requisistion also create data in MTL_RESERVATION table, with supply_source_line_id = requisition_line_id and demand_soure_type = requisition.
- Create PO by means of Auto Create and then Approve PO.Once PO got approved MTL_RESERVATION table got updated with supply_source_line_id = PO_LINE_ID and demand_soure_type = PO .
Now if user cancel the requisition and once again progress the workflow it result in creation of new requisition ( via requisition import) and now record in mtl_reservation table.