Search 800 + Posts

Sep 2, 2010

Events , Human Task and Display Form for Human Task(Oracle SOA)

Just uploaded a short Youtube Demo about how to incorporate Events(EDN) in the Composite. In my previous demo  Design and Deploy HumanTask and Display Form for Human Task I have explained How to design. Human Task and Display form(Input to the Process was cust.xsd).

Youtbe Video for this example available at  - Events , Human Task and Display Form for Human Task

To explain how to add events in a Composite I have modified my previous example (Design and Deploy HumanTask and Display Form for Human Task) and added

  1. Events Definition to create Event.
  2. Added Event to the event Definition.
  3. Added Mediator Process in the Composite and Subscribed to the event (created in Step#1 and Step#2).
  4. While creating the Event in Step#2 ,I have assign the cust.xsd as payload for the event(because I want to use the same BPEL/Human task flow that I have created in previous example).
  5. Step#1 and Step#2 created .edl and .xsd file in my Project.
  6. .edl is the Events definition file and .xsd is the Schema file for my Message.
  7. Wired the Mediator and the BPEL Process.
  8. Now BPEL process is wired with Web-Services as well as well as Events and can be called from both ( Please Note that , Input from the webservice created in last example as well as the payload for event is based on cust.xsd). 
Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment