Table Level Mapping for Oracle Advance Pricing (QP)
Apr 16, 2014
iStore does not expose warehouse (ship_from_org_id) field in the Customer UI pages such as the Shopping Cart nor the Checkout pages. Therefore, iStore does not have any logic to populate this information to the underlying ASO schema (ASO_SHIPMENTS.ship_from_org_id).
Only the Quoting application exposes this field on the Quoting Forms UI. The ASO schema (Order Capture) is shared by iStore and the Quoting modules.
In EBS we have profile option ASO: Default Ship From Org , as per R11i behavior iStore refer this profile option to drive value of a warehouse during normal pricing call or whenever item gets added to cart or during checkout
but in R12i this behavior is completely changed and istore no longer refer this profile to drive value of warehouse during pricing call or when ever item gets added to cart or during checkout.But iStore still refer this profile option during ATP call.
iStore defaults warehouse (ship_from_org_id) on the Sales Order during cart to Order conversion using the OM Defaulting rule for the attribute "warehouse". However, this defaulted value will not be saved to the iStore side.
If there is a business need to use the warehouse in custom pricing attribute sourcing for iStore, we can execute that by means of simple customization. We can consider below 2 opions...
1. Create a custom sourcing rule for the request type ASO to source the value from the profile option using FND_PROFILE.value('ASO_SHIP_FROM_ORG_ID') in the PL/SQL sourcing rule
2.Use Custom Hooks APIs to Populate aso_shipments.ship_from_org_id when a new cart line is being added using ASO user hook (ASO_QUOTE_CUHK package body). Add the logic in create_quote_pre (first time when cart was created) or update_quote_pre.
Hope that helps , for any additional information fee free to write me back at email@example.com
The purpose of this document is to describe how to default order type for orders created during the Oracle iStore checkout flow.
In R12, profile 'ASO: Default Order Type' is no longer used. The Operating Unit specific profiles have been obsoleted and are replaced by the corresponding Operating Unit-specific parameters , and we need to setup these quoting parameter to default Order Type.
The following procedure will setup the Quoting parameters for each Operating Unit:
1. Switch to HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Navigation to HRMS Manager > Work Structures > Organization > Description
3. In the Find Organization dialog box, specify the Operating Unit to set the parameters in the
4. For Organization Classification Name, select Operating Unit
5. Click Find
6. From the Organization Classifications section, select Operating Unit.
○ Ensure that the Enabled checkbox is selected.
7. Click Others.
8. On the Additional Organization Information dialog box, select Quoting Parameters
9. Click inside the Quoting Parameters field to display the Quoting Parameters dialog box with the
○ Operating Unit – You need to select same OU from LOV that you have selected in #3.
○ Default Order Type
○ Default Salesrep
○ Default Sales Group
○ Default Sales Role
○ Default Contract Template
10. Specify a value for each of the parameters using the respective LOVs (In case you want to
default values for all these parameters , but in case you are interested only in
Order Type parameter then just enter value for that only). The LOVs for the
Default Order Type, Default Salesrep, and Default Contract Template are filtered by the
selected Operating Unit. The LOVs for the Default Sales Group and Default Sales Role are
based on the Default Salesrep parameter.
11. Click OK to save changes
12. This procedure must be used to set the Quoting parameters for each Operating Unit being